Monday, March 2, 2009

Pox Arcanum Group- My new warrior

Ok, so I joined a Pox Arcanum group being made by Dax and other people. I was a little hesitant at first since the premise of a Pox Arcanum group is to level your character to 10-12 as normal, and then begin strictly running instances with a set 5 man group. You are not supposed to quest at all to lvl which kind of seemed like taking the fun out of WoW, but it is only a small time commitment per week so i went for it. I also have been getting a bit burned out in raiding since thats all I ever do. So I was the 5th member to join a group which is as follows:

Daxenos, Prot Pally
Healrender, Holy Priest
Unacha, Mage
Aliix, Boomkin Druid
Tayuya, DPS Warrior <---- This is me

Since I was last to join, the classes to choose from were a bit limited since i wanted to try something different with a different race. So I chose to make a DPS fury warrior that is a dwarf female. My professions are Blacksmithing and Mining since I hear warriors are a pain to level due to their large gear dependancy. I am currently lvl 10 and my skills are about 45-50 for each.

I have found the leveling of this toon to be of moderate difficulty. For example a hunter and a ret pally are so simple, whereas a rogue can be hard because u are so squishy. I have not died yet while leveling, but I came darn close a couple times. Warriors have this weird balance of needing health and rage. Obviously i cant do my damage abilities without rage which i get by hitting things or getting hit. But if i go single mob to single mob i will always be rage starved. So i try and take a couple at a time or go real fast between pulls to keep my rage stacking. This presents a problem if I am killing a group and get down to about half health onto to have another mob aggro while im rage starved. So i have little health and little rage so its bad. I have potted a couple times to save myself but it has been real close. Anyways, i just learned bloodrage or whatever which gives me a rage boost at the start of the fight so it is a bit easier now to generate rage for pulls.

So thats about it. Only two more lvls to go and then we will start on the deadmines quest chain next week. Hopefully it goes well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

想跟你說一聲加油,祝福大家每天開心..................................................................